Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 years together!




Kyler and I have now been married for 3 years as of Monday.  Just in our 3 years of marriage we have accomplished and learned so much. 
  • We have moved 5 times
  • Went to school
  • Had many different jobs.
  • Bought a new {to us} car on craigslist
  • Had a handsome baby boy
  • Bought our first home
  • Bought a camp trailer
I think what we have accomplished is pretty great for only being married 3 years.  Life is not always perfect but it's just the way I like it and it's perfect to me.  I love having Kyler as a companion and I couldn't picture life without him. 
{Things that keep our 3 year spark going}
  • Our date night's once a week
  • Enjoy getting away going to our co-ed softball games once a week.
  • Working out in the yard together
  • Netflix or Redbox Movie Nights
  • Going to happy hour to get a slush or drink.
  • Playing raquetball
  • Dancing in the Kitchen
  • Talking about everything until late
  • Being goofy and trying to make one another laugh
  • Little notes
  • Going to the Temple
  • Companion Scripture study
  • Home Projects
Enjoying the little things above really helps our marriage. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so excited to be married to Kyler for eternity. Even after 3 years I still get butterflies and I love him more then ever!  3 years down the rest is a piece of cake!  Happy Anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment