Monday, February 20, 2012

Bring on the blue.

Well we are having another little boy!  We couldn't be more excited!  I am excited for Brax to have a little brother. He is such a rough little boy, so he will have someone to be rough with and play sports.   I had a feeling it was going to be a little boy.  Everyone just about had me convinced towards the last couple weeks it was going to be a little girl.  I wasn't surprised when they said Boy! Everyone including Kyler thought it was  girl, maybe because this pregnancy has been so different and I was so sick.  It just comes to show all pregnancies are different. He is healthy and everything looks great so we are so grateful!
In the first trimester I lost so much weight from being so sick and not having an appetite.  The second trimester has been great and I am so hungry all the time! I am usually not a person that eats sweets all the time and now I can't get enough.
We are so excited for more blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment