Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby #2

In September we found out that I was pregnant!  
We waited a while to tell everyone since the last time we had a mc.
I am now almost 16 weeks.
I have been so so sick.
This pregnancy has been way different then with Brax.
I wasn't too sick with him and with this one it's been a whole different story.
I finally actually have energy to do things.
I am finally starting to feel better.
We find out on February 9th what we are having!
I've heard the heartbeat and have had 1 ultrasound and the baby is healthy!
This pregnancy has gone by way too fast.
We are very excited we are going to have another little one the first of July!



2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! YAY for babies!! :) SO excited for you guys! :) Hope the sickness goes away soon! Maybe a girl???

    ReplyDelete